Green Mountain Passports

A discounted program for seniors and veterans

To be eligible for a passport, a person must be:

A resident of Vermont and
  • 62 years of age or more or
  • a veteran of the uniformed services.

Use your passport for free admission to Vermont State Parks (overnight camping and other park fees are excluded), Vermont State Historic Sites, and events which are fully State sponsored.

To receive a Green Mountain Passport, just fill out an application at your local Town Clerk's Office and pay a $2.00 fee.


Official Website of The Town of Highgate
Copyright 2013. All Rights Reserved.